Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why doesn't the myspace music player work on Internet Explorer 7? Is there any way I can make i

I just recently updated my computer, windows, office, and all of its components through Microsoft.com and they automatically installed Internet Explorer 7. As I had went onto MySpace I noticed that none of the music players work now, does anybody know how I can change this so that I can actually listen to the music that is on my friends profiles??



Why doesn't the myspace music player work on Internet Explorer 7? Is there any way I can make it work? help...

Un-install IE 7.



1) Go to start.



2) Got to Set program access and defaults.



3) On the left go on change or remove programs.



4) Wait for a minute, while a list will come up.



5) Scroll down and find enternet explorer 7.



5) Click on Remove.



6) Confirm that you want to remove it.



7) Your enternet explore will go back to IE 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd