Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 questions about myspace. 1) can you make a music myspace page private and 2) can you block certain

I have a music myspace page and I want to make it private like my person page is so that it is only viewable to my friends. Is this possible? If that is not possible, am I am to block certain people from viewing my page? I saw the block user feature but I think that only blocks them from friend requesting you and sending you messages.



2 questions about myspace. 1) can you make a music myspace page private and 2) can you block certain people f

log on and go to privacy(its at the very top of the page) to block people go to their profile and choose to block the certain people, usually music profiles are public so you can share your music with everyone, i recommend just blocking the douches you want blocked



2 questions about myspace. 1) can you make a music myspace page private and 2) can you block certain people f

music spaces can't be private because myspace expects them to be bands, not personal music pages.



And when you block someone, it just keeps them form contacting you, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd