Friday, November 27, 2009

Looking For Some place to make a music myspace layout?

Looking for a place to make a mysace backround::for my music myspace with a banner stuff like that like a profile like a rappers that looks nice with a banner with they pic and sayings something like that but i cant find anything



im not looking for a layout that some one made i wanna make my own but a music myspace one look at any singers page they have a banner and all this crazy stuff im trying to make one like that but dont know where



Please and thank you



Looking For Some place to make a music myspace layout?

I can help you out. I can make a whole layout with banner and all. check out the pages i have made. http://myspace.com/bullpenentertainmenth...



http://myspace.com/bpentknockinhoezdown



I had a banner on the first one but I took it off. I made all the contact tables and backgrounds and graphics on all of them. Let me know if you would like some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd