Friday, November 27, 2009

Can somone help me with myspace music????

On my myspace I want to put a song that I like in my pro but the myspace music doesnt have it.. So i know that some people make their on myspace music artist pages with the song board thing on it. I want to make so I can put the song that I want on it and use it for my myspace



HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



Can somone help me with myspace music????

http://mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=genera...



1)go there and put in the song url (you can upload or find online. [ends in .mp3])



2)select .mp3 if thats what the song format is



3)Loop it if you want



4)Choose if you want the controls to show up or u want the song to play in the background (i recomment controls)



push preview and see if it works



copy the code and put it anywhere in your profile



Can somone help me with myspace music????

what do you need help with? just go to artist sign up, sign up, and upload away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd