Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I hide my friends and comments on my music myspace?

I've created a music myspace because I can't find certain songs on Myspace, so I'd rather upload them. I was personalizing it and I didn't want my friends and comments to show because it's not my personal myspace.



When I put the usual "Hide friends %26amp; comments" code in the end of the Bio section, when I preview it, the submit button disappears and I can't save the hide-friends-%26amp;-comments code.



Anyone know how I can make this happen?



Anyone have this problem also?



:)



Appreciate the help.



How do I hide my friends and comments on my music myspace?

Add this code in your About Me section or your band profile's equivalent:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table.friendspace {



display: none;



}



table.friendscomments {



display: none;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



How do I hide my friends and comments on my music myspace?

i think i get what you are saying....



you can try rolling your mouse over where the button should be....and i am assuming you have an updated computer....



on the task bar it should tell you what you link you are touching even though you cant see it



try clicking where the button would normally be



good luck and i hope i havent made it too confusing



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd