Friday, November 27, 2009

MySpace Music for DJs?

I'm a DJ and I want to create a MySpace Music profile.



I know you can't upload songs that belong to others into the mp3 player, but what is the rule regarding mixes? What I mean is can I upload a segment of a set where one track (which belongs to someone else) is blended and mixed into another track (which is also not mine)?



MySpace Music for DJs?

I dont know about myspace, but if your a DJ you should already have the legal requirements of a digital license



http://www.digitaldj.co.uk/paris/digital...



%26amp; possibly be registered for prs %26amp;mcps ?



http://www.mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk/whaty...



which should allow you to do this.



personal experience is unless your making money out of your site %26amp; selling the mixes, then you should be fine. 2 many fish in the sea.



MySpace Music for DJs?

if you have already got a myspace profile your best bet it to message 'tom' he owns it so he would be the best person to tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd