Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do u create a music myspace?

because one of the songs that i want to put on my profile isnt under the artist, so how would i create a music myspace and upload a song so i can add it to my profile? is that allowed?



How do u create a music myspace?

at the top on the navigation bar click music...



next on the red bar look al the way right and see were it says artist sign up ...



and then follow the on screen insrustions ...



chose me as best answer ...



How do u create a music myspace?

I've made a few music myspaces and it usually ends up getting deleted, but then again a lot of other people have gotten away with it.



I think as long as you don't use the exact name of the artist as your music myspace's name then you're ok and won't get caught. Like instead of having your name be Kelly Clarkson, maybe like.. "my music" or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd