Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can i change my myspace page to a myspace music page?

I ALREADY HAVE A MYSPACE. BUT I WANT TO MAKE IT A MYSPACE MUSIC PAGE. I HAD IT LAST TIME. BUT I FORGOT HOW I GOT IT. IT TOLD ME IF I WANTED TO CHANGE IT TO A MUSIC PROFILE I COULDNT GO BACK AND CHANGE IT. BUT I FORGOT WERE I GOT IT FROM. I WANNT BE ABLE TO KEEO MY NAME, FRIENDS, COMMENT AND EVERYTHIN ON MY PAGE. I DONT' WANT TO MAKE A NEW ONE. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?



How can i change my myspace page to a myspace music page?

you can't change your already existing profile to a music profile. You're gonna have to create a new one. before you sign in, click on music and then where it says log in, click creat new account or something like that. That's how you make a music profile. I've got one to put songs i have a hard time finding on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd