Sunday, November 29, 2009

Trying to find a myspace music player with Bjork's song, "It's Oh So Nice". I ca

I would like to avoid using any other type of music player, but if I have to I guess I would use something other than myspace player. Also note, I have found several videos of the song but that is not what I want, just looking for the music, please : )



Thanks!



Trying to find a myspace music player with Bjork's song, "It's Oh So Nice". I cannot find it anywhere. Help?

I found it on imeem



imeem does not require any player



and you can paste it to your blog/websites



http://profile.imeem.com/lfwxf5/music/O6...



enjoy!



Trying to find a myspace music player with Bjork's song, "It's Oh So Nice". I cannot find it anywhere. Help?

Do you have song title correct?



Could you be looking for



Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd