Friday, November 27, 2009

How do i upload more then 5 songs on my music myspace?

i have ausic myspace and i was wondering how do i upload more then 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 songs onto there i can put 5 cause i have bodog and i was wondering if there are anymore i wannahave atleast upto as many songs i can put on there so does any1 have a way for me to put more then 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 songs and no i don't want anyone telling me to use different stuff i just wanna use music myspace witha way to have more then thos emany songs



How do i upload more then 5 songs on my music myspace?

You can use The Music Hutch http://www.themusichutch.com/ to upload and search music and then copy the embed code into your myspace profile. You can add unlimited songs to your playlist.



How do i upload more then 5 songs on my music myspace?

GO TO www.projectplayist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd