Friday, November 27, 2009

I have a music acount on myspace wen i first started myspace music account i had a lital box that se

i have a music acount on myspace wen i first started myspace music account i had a lital box that sed add your music but i dont konw were to find that box or were to add music and my music not from my space music from a nother artst my one music plss help me and remember not from my space music from some one elsis account



I have a music acount on myspace wen i first started myspace music account i had a lital box that sed add.....

did you try to use myspace music to host copywritten songs that you didnt write yourself? because that isnt allowed, and myspace will disable your ability to upload songs if you use it to host copywritten music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd