Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace, music on my profile?

I want to get the song Stupid Kid (by Alkaline Trio) on my myspace profile but I cant find it in the site's music thing.



I have it as an mp3 on my computer but I dont know if I can transfer it... and if I can then how?



Myspace, music on my profile?

if you want to get it upthere is to ways-



1. Make a music profile,but this is a poor option if your there to make friends or date ect ect



2. go to the bands myspace (probably www.myspace.com/alkalinetrio) and on the left section of their page there will be a big music page, go onto the song you want and underneath there will be options,choose the one to right, add to profile.a message will come up saying 'do you realy want to add this to your profile?' if you do-i guess you click ok,next time someone goes onto your profile the song will automaticaly play!!



hope i helpef =P



Myspace, music on my profile?

upload it onto boomp3 and it will give you the code to put it on your page

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd