Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there a way to hide ads and your Myspace music player on your Myspace Page?

I was wondering if there was a way to hide all of the ads that myspace puts on the top of the screen and if there was a way to hide the myspace music player and also have the music playing at the same time.



The music player cuts into my layout design and I wanted to make it invisible if that's possible. But I also want the music to still work.



Also; is there a way to hide the top banner of advertisements on your myspace page? It ruins my layout and I want them gone.



Any help is appreciated! Thanks!



~Melanie



Is there a way to hide ads and your Myspace music player on your Myspace Page?

Hiding ads is against the rules, it will lead to your account being deleted. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd