Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Question for MySpace musicians... How do I upload more tracks onto my MySpace music page??

I already have 4 of my own productions that i uploaded when i made my music account. But now i want to change the tracks. As in, upload new ones and delete the old ones. I went into EDIT PROFILE and the only option i get is to change the SONG AND VIDEO ON PROFILE. I clicked this, but this only allows me to take songs from another artist's page. I am definitely a MySpace music account holder cause I've uploaded my own tracks from my hard drive directly to myspace already....



How the hell do I do it again??????????????????



Question for MySpace musicians... How do I upload more tracks onto my MySpace music page??

Firstly, check that you do have a music myspace. Click on edit profile, and the 1st page you see should say "Music%26gt;%26gt; Edit upcoming shows" on the left and "view band profile" on the right.



Once you have confirmed that this is the case, then click on the "manage songs" TAB.



Then, your current songs will be placed on the right, with Edit, delete commands etc.. and the available options will be on the left.



If i were you i would delete the current songs, and just upload entirely new ones. The edit song function is designed to edit the title, image etc... not the file.



Also a neat trick to get more tracks on there is this.



Myspace says you can put up 4 tracks, but they dont say how long they can be. String multiple tracks together using a simple sound editor, and you will be able to get hours of music on your myspace page if you want.



:o) J2G

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd