Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hide Imeem music player on myspace.?

I was trying to find "Pretty the world" by Matt Nathanson,



But its not on MySpace music.



So I got a Imeem music player with that song and I put it



On my profile.



And I want to make it invisible.



So someone give me the code.



PLEASE!!



Hide Imeem music player on myspace.?

Immediately before the code for the Imeem music player, put:



%26lt;div style="visibility: hidden;"%26gt;



And immediately after it, put:



%26lt;/div%26gt;



Hide Imeem music player on myspace.?

A good, maybe even better, thing to do is this:



Insert the song into wanted area



Change the width and height to 50 and 80



After that, put this code after the player :



%26lt;BR%26gt;%26lt;BR%26gt;



%26lt;STYLE%26gt; EMBED{width:0px;height:0px;} %26lt;/STYLE%26gt;



%26lt;P%26gt;%26lt;/P%26gt; Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd