Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do i make my myspace page to a music page?

I already have a myspace page, but it isn't a music page, and I want to keep the name I have. How can i convert this page into a Myspace MUSIC page?



How do i make my myspace page to a music page?

I don't know anything about Myspace, but I do know that a webpage can be organised and presented in any way the creator chooses, if the skills are there to allow it. One place to find an example of someone who has achieved what you want to do is find a myspace Music page, contact the creator, and ask how it was created. It is likely that their page was created from scratch, but also likely that they changed their mind about the contant and layout they wanted presented, perhaps even reverting to scratch after a redecision that changed everything in the creators perspecive. All you need to know is how to get your page back to that "start from scratch" stage, and start building from there. This could be done by deleting the entire content of the body component of your page by viewing your page in HTML code, highlighting the section that goes from %26lt;body%26gt; to %26lt;/body%26gt; and pressing delete, then save as.



How do i make my myspace page to a music page?

u just gotta go to music then artist sign up



there ya go



;] Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd